CHEF EVELYN CONSULTING
Chef • Holistic Nutrition • Better Food Future Consulting
Chef Evelyn believes in enjoying and creating food that provides nourishment, pleasure, and always with integrity. That's because her chef profession began when she had to utilize food and lifestyle overhaul to battle her illness caused by pollution while living in China. Since then, she has gained valuable professional experience in the following:
• Sous Chef | Cadence by Dan Bark (Bangkok, 1★ Michelin)
• Sous Chef | Caper by Dan Bark (Bangkok)
• Rustic Canyon (Los Angeles, 1★ Michelin)
• J'aime by Jean-Michel Lorain (Bangkok, 1★ Michelin)
• Professional Thai Cooking Certification | Wandee Culinary Art School
• Top Culinary Graduate | Le Cordon Bleu
Not one to stay idle, Chef Evelyn goes further by being certified as a Holistic Nutritionist by the American Fitness Professionals and Associates. She is equipped to create ideas and solutions that address fast global growth for well-being and sustainability in the food and nutrition markets.
Chef Evelyn is ready and waiting for you to create a better food future together.